PARRRTY



























We celebrated Hien's graduation along with her birthday, yesterday. I was fun. I started by eating an insane amount of Asian food, then the sushi came and I ate a whoooole bunch of that. I went into Han's room and watched Victorious and iCarly with all the kids (I know, I know, I'm a party animal) (Sue me for loving iCarly, it's such a good show). I painted Lily's nails, pink with hearts, and decided I will never do nails in my life.
We then went downstairs for cake. Although it looked good and was even ICE CREAM, I neglected, saving my stomach for something much better, imo. S'MORES. The fire was lit up and I ran out getting ready to roast some marshmallows. Let me tell you, there is nothng more I love than a warm bonfire and making some s'mores. I was a great way to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment