blanket forts, ftw

I promised my brother yesterday that I would build him a tent if he slept in my room. I suspected that he would just forget about it, because I actually had no intention of setting up a tent in my room, however he asked me about it today (I should've known, he's a smart little boy). So I agreed to whip something up and being the young architect that I am, I built an fab blanket fort tent thingy. I moved my own mattress onto the ground and hauled his mini mattress onto the void where mine was. Then I had to find something to hold the blanket up and perfecto: Christmas lights! They're pretty too! I just draped a sheet over it and voila, a tent! It also has perfect access to my chalkboard wall, where he drew Spongebob on this morning.
I guess we're having a brother/sister slumber party tonight!








No comments:

Post a Comment