fun with friends (and a camera)

Earlier this week my friends, Han and Tran, and I had a.... PHOTOSHOOT! And I'm using the word "photoshoot" in the loosest of terms. Han's mom has a makeshift studio in her basement and I have a fairly decent dslr, so we thought: Hey, why not? Plus, this isn't our first "photoshoot." Last summer, when I was doing Tran's senior pictures, we also, similarly took some pictures together. It was so fun just jumping around and goofing off since we don't hang out as much as we use to due to jobs, new friends, and drifting apart (cue ultra sadistic lone cello here). But we planned to get together out of the blue because all of us were free of any preexisting obligations and this is what had resulted:




























































I don't want to be misleading or anything, so I'll come right out and say, we are usually not this attractive everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment