CHICAGO, CHICAGOOO!

This past weekend I went to Chicago with Hien and the rest of our Sunday school teachers. Mostly Hien and I just wandered on our own. We boarded the train bright and early Friday morning and were in Chicago by 4. We had lots of fun hanging out, shopping, yoga-ing, and drinking LOTS OF JAMBA JUICE.


















We had a lot of fun while in Chicago. On Friday we went to the park to see the orchestra play, then we walked around a little bit. Saturday, Hien and I went to yoga in the park in the morning, then we went out and got breakfast and walked around a little before going to the beach to meet up with everybody else. After that we went to China town to eat dinner and later to Navy Pier to watch the fireworks. Sunday we just shopped around. I got these aviators from UO that I'm OBSESSED with and we ventured off to Topshop where Hien and I saw Joe Jonas. We were star-struck... at least I was. (And not about to lie, I had SOS stuck in my head for the rest of the day). While there, I got a necklace which looks like a rather basic safety pin at first glance but actually has a skull on the side! After our shopping adventure we all met up and the hotel and took our 7-9 block walk back to the train station. 
I also compiled this video of clips I took while in the city:





No comments:

Post a Comment