I've only just got around to uploading pictures from my camera onto the computer and editing them. I haven't been bringing my camera around much either... If you ever see me, slap me for my laziness. Anyhow, I had taken pictures of the outfit I wore on the fourth of July, which was subtly patriotic, with pink white and a tint of light blue.

I've also become slightly obsessed with my new dog, Caesar. He is just too cute and I'm 100% positive he is equally obsessed with me. He follows me from room to room, scratches at the door whenever I leave the house, and when he's not sleeping in my room he's waiting outside the door for me to wake up. I'm afraid he is going to develop separation anxiety. Besides the point, I've been able to capture his cuteness and our love in the form of photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment